Friday, November 20, 2009

Tuesday Public Meeting November 24th 2009

The Civic Hospital Neighbourhood Association is holding a public meeting next Tuesday November 24th at 7pm. It will be held in the auditorium of the Civic Hospital. The following topics and issues will be discussed.


Agenda

7:00pm-7:40pm- Presentation by Domicile proposing a new development at Champagne and Hickory
7:40pm-8:00pm- Q&A relating to the presentation
8:00pm-8:15pm- Speed zone policy update by Councilor Christine Leadman
8:15pm-8:30pm- Survey results and update on changes to the intersection of Parkdale and Sherwood
8:30pm-8:40pm- 2010 calendar and committees
8:40pm-9:00pm- Open forum

Please pass this notice along to your neighbours. We look forward to your participation.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I wont be able to attend the meeting, unfortunately, but would it be possible to post any photos/details of the proposed development on Champagne when such things are available?

It would be appreciated.

Unknown said...

Off-Topic (Sorry)
I live just east of the CHNA boundaries. Do you know if there a a neighbourhood assocation covering this area (ie, east of Bayswater)?

Anonymous said...

I think CHCA might stretch all the way to the O-train tracks, at which point the Dalhousie Community Assoc starts

Anonymous said...

I guess there is no information on the Champagne Ave development that can be posted here?

InTheRing said...

Greetings,

I'm a 3rd year history major at Carleton U. For my research project for Canadian Urban History I'm doing a study of the Civic Hospital Neighbourhood. I'd really appreciate the opportunity to do an e-mail, phone or sit-down interview with one of the directors of this community association. I'd like to know what the directives, achievements, etc. are of the organization thus far. Could you please contact me? My email:

a u leduc "at" gmail "dot" com
no spaces, all lowercase.

Thanks.